Get Tasty Facebook Prize Draw – Terms & Conditions
1. Entrants into the prize draw shall be deemed to have read and accepted these Terms & Conditions.
2. Only one entry per person. Multiple entries will not be considered.
3. For valid entry, all of the competition terms below must be completed:
- ‘Like’ the Get Tasty Facebook page
- ‘Like’ the Get Tasty Facebook prize draw post
- ‘Share’ the Get Tasty Facebook prize draw post
- ‘Tag’ the name of a Facebook friend in the comment section of the Get Tasty prize draw post
4. The prize is a £100 Amazon gift card. This is non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash or other prizes.
5. The competition will close at 23:59 on 31 January 2020. Entries received outside of this time period will not be considered.
6. The winner will be drawn at random and announced on the Get Tasty Facebook page, no later than 7 February 2020. The winner will also be contacted by direct message on Facebook Messenger.
7. The winner must respond to Get Tasty with their postal address within 14 days of being notified, or the prize shall be forfeited, and Get Tasty will be entitled to select another winner.
8. If the winner rejects their prize, or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize shall be forfeited and Get Tasty will be entitled to select another winner.
9. Get Tasty reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event that the original prize offered is not available.
11. Get Tasty accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the prize draw or accepting the prize.
12. Get Tasty reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this prize draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside of its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Get Tasty in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.